Sunday, August 30, 2009

You're drunk

Get of your fucking high-horse and admit it.

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice when people (drunk people) will give you that "oh, I'm not drunk" bullshit? I mean, come on. You've been drinking; you're drunk.

Of course there's a scale to it, but once you're "tipsy" or whatever word you want to use, you're in drunk-town, pal. You've crossed the city limits and you're either on the party bus in or the sleep train out. So why can't you just admit it?

I admit it all the goddamn time! I'll have a few drinks and if you ask me I will straight up tell you "yeah, I'm a little drunk," because I don't understand why you would think that you could, or want to, hide the fact that you've been drinking!

Dear Those People,

Shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment