Saturday, April 10, 2010

People I Hate Part 6

People who think that something is the greatest thing ever every couple of months.

"Oh man, I want to play Warcraft so bad! Let's spend some money, move to a new server, join a guild, do some raids and generally be awesome! I'll make a schedule and we can play all the time and in no way will I ever bail for no good reason! I know I can afford it for reals this time!"

"Guys, we all have to buy Little Big Planet and make a new level every week and we'll all play together and be part of this big online community and people will love us and our levels will be awesome and we won't even have to hang out for reals because we have the internet!"

"The fixed Warcraft, so we all need to play again, and it'll be great and we can play all the old content again, but it'll be new, and we can make new characters and get into raids with our old characters and I promise I have time to play now and I'll save money by playing Warcraft instead of not playing and it's the greatest game ever and you know it and let's all play right now so I can find it boring, repetitive, expensive and broken again in a couple of months! C'mon, guys! Play, god damn it!"

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha.

    I love the "making fun of Thom" tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my shenanigans were cheeky and fun. yours are just cruel and tragic. that was a low blow my friend. a low blow. you all know i go through game phases. my current phase is a little voice in my head telling me to tell you to PLAY WARCRAFT DAMNIT

    ReplyDelete