Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Blog

I haven't been around much and I can explain. Holy shit balls, things are going well. I am employed, I have an amazing girl, I'm putting figurative miles between me and the past (even when the past came literally right to me). My friends are still awesome, the summer is going to be awesome, the next semester should be all right (Advanced Fiction Writing class, application only).

But a situation is only as good as its analogy, and for this one, I think I'm flying. Up and up and up. It's exhilarating, exciting, exuberant... I'm out of 'ex' words, but it's awesome. And even though I know everything has got to stall and come crashing down in a horrible flaming wreck of misery, I'm still excited.

I think the best way to explain it is not with my words, but with Freddy Mercury.

1 comment: