Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Winter Home

So, I'm back in the winter home for, well, the winter. I keep telling myself that I'll have so much more time because I... to be honest, I have no idea how I think I will have more time. Maybe it's just that I'll have more space to spread out. That was my biggest problem back home. It's actually nice to have to enter a different room to play video games after you wake up. It's good to have to walk through rooms to get to things rather than over things to get through rooms.

There is, however, a terrible drawback. I have to start all over again. I need to get my setup right and stock food. I own a bag of crisps and a 7-up. That'll have to last me until breakfast tomorrow. Then hopefully I can buy my weight in groceries.

The biggest change this year will be not having my best friend Thom living so close. I think it might get a bit lonely without hanging out on DnD Tuesday, or bailing on classes for a bro day when the weather is shit. All that space is good for my things, but it could use some friends to fill it out.

3 comments:

  1. Oi, whenever you want some hang outs, just sent me a line. I'll be glad to come over and chill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chill being the operative word cos it's winter.
    and dude, i'll be coming over on tuesdays for DnD. if i work, i'll walk over cos it's so close. and if not, i'll drive over.
    also, that's not a lot of groceries you're planning on buying teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always up for hang outs duder. Drop me a line some time!

    ReplyDelete