Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wisdom

It seems not so long ago that the world was the other way around in my circle of friends. Not all of it is good for my friends, but in this post I will focus on the good. This has to do with my buddy TK. Where once I had a stable relationship, promising future, and wisdom beyond my years, these qualities now belong to him, but with credentials this time.

He's actually in a positive, functional relationship. He has actually started his career. He actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.

I found myself tempted to embark on a fool's errand, lured toward the rocks by the sweet song of a smoking hot babe. Not only did TK point out to me the nature of the beast, but the evidence was already right under my nose.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: Thanks, TK, for looking out for me. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment