Friday, March 27, 2009

Good vs Evil Pt.2

I figured out my disguise. I'm a sweet, sensitive guy that wants to settle down and have kids. I want to raise them to be just like me. I want to be a large part of their lives. This does not seem to be a typically devilish plan.

For my entire life I have not resembled my siblings. I have figured out that it is because I was substituted in for the child that was supposed to be born. Not exactly an easy task, I assume. Therefore, my drive to have children is merely the set up for a brilliant plan. By having children I will open a gateway for more of the Devil's agents to enter this world. Not only is it not the will of God that drives me to want to procreate, but it is actually subverting God's will.


I'm getting kind of bored of this whole story. I know it's probably just a series of things going wrong, but I like having reasons.
'Things suck 'cause they do' isn't the most comforting conclusion even if it is the most accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment