Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm not racist

But seriously, guys, if you want to break stereotypes, stop FUCKING STEALING SHIT!

So, the other day I got my carpets cleaned. I moved all the furniture into the other room so the floors were open. On one of the desks was an little angel statue with a ring sitting on top of its head. These were two of the artifacts left over from past girlfriends.

I sat in the kitchen and let them do their shit. They finish the job and go home. I think 'great, that just cost $200 for an hour's worth of work. I wish I could get paid $100 an hour, especially in this economic state. I'm glad they're doing well for themselves, though.'

Not well enough.

I'll cut to the chase.

Those Mexican cunts stole my ring. Something that meant a lot to me and will probably make them $20. Fucking shit-eating dick-swallowing Mexicans. I swear to God. This is how this shit happens.

Although, maybe it's carpet cleaners in general. Next time, I'm getting fucking white people and we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. shit dude that seriously sucks.
    here's the thing though: if you've done a thorough fucking search and are 100% sure it's gone, you can phone the carpet cleaning company and tell them that on X day at Y time you got your carpets cleaned at Z location and after they had left, a ring was missing; tell them you have evidence to believe that it was the cleaners. just talk to the management cos they'll want to get this fixed rather than have a black mark on the company. one dissatisfied customer gets the word around...
    seriously think about it.

    ReplyDelete