Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer sucks

Remember when summer used to be great? When there were people and parties and opportunities and time to just relax? Those days are gone.

This summer has been one of the worst summers ever. I've lost all my friends and I don't even know why. Maybe it's the recession and everyone is working, maybe it's that we're growing up and moving apart, maybe it's that I've been miserable for the past 6 months and no one wants to deal with me anymore. I suppose I don't make much of an effort to see people anymore. Maybe it's that too many things have fallen through. Too many times schedules haven't lined up. And the more time that passes in between, the farther we are pushed away from one another.

I think we need to fix this. I'd say that we start now, but people probably have work in the morning so I don't want to call so late.


Or maybe it's time to tear everything down and start all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment