Sunday, November 15, 2009

Response to "No News is Good News"

I was going to respond in the comments, but it started getting so lengthy that I think it will make a better post than a comment.

I didn't really know what to tag it with. It's nothing serious, though. Just the same old shit. Though through this experience I believe I have some insight on what it might be like to be mentally challenged. I always wondered what it would feel like to know that you have a mental disorder. How do you deal with it? How do you respond when something triggers it? Can't you control it if you know it's going to happen? It's really the strangest feeling.

It's like taking a giant step in understanding the meaning of life. It actually reminds me of Donnie Darko now that I really think about it. We all have a path, "God's channel" as Donnie puts it. We can manipulate the events that occur as long as we follow this destined path.

I guess there's just really no point in fighting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment