Monday, November 16, 2009

Two Wrongs Make A Right

Dear Blog,

It has been said that the best way for a man to live is to be true to himself. Well, blog, I am a bastard; a complete and total bastard. I lie and cheat, and to add to my repertoire of evil I want ever so dearly to steal. What's more is that I want to revoke the righteousness of another as much as I want invoke the impurity of another. I feel as though I want to taint that which is near me. But at the same time I feel evangelical about it; as if the wicked is the truth and from it breeds sense and balance. It's as if I want to corrupt people with the life I know to be true.

I've done it before, too. I've incurred trust, both sexually and emotionally, to those who (at least have told me) hold it so dear that they would never think to give it to anyone. Perhaps I am a thief in that respect. But to me that trust is a virtue that I want to make grow. I want her to see that love is the greatest thing that anyone can ever ask for in life and that it can be trusted in me. I want her to trust that I would cater to her every desire.

I want her to trust that under all the deceit, under all the malicious thoughts, under all the vices, under all the evil that is founded to my very core; I want her to trust that loyalty is the virtue common among the wicked and the righteous, if she only cares to have it.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to tag "drinking" twice, but it didn't show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. evil is at the very core of humanity though. you're only just realizing that you, yourself are human and that pisses you off. humans are a horrible species. lying, cheating and selfish evil acts are the things we hold nearest and dearest. we thought we could be better that the rest of everyone else by observing them and learning from everyone else's wrongdoings, but lately i've found it's truely impossible so fuck it.
    so i say this:
    do it.
    lie. cheat. steal.
    go forth and be a selfish bastard cos we both know she's better off with you anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're just human, nothing more and nothing less.

    I still think we need to be part of a huge brawl, that's human!

    ReplyDelete