Thursday, November 26, 2009

Right of Way

I don't mind the guy who didn't slow down for my while I was crossing the street. I don't mind the guy who zips just past me as I'm stepping up on the curb. I don't mind the guy who pulls into the intersection while I'm crossing to save his spot. What I do mind is the guy who stopped at the stop sign for me, waited until I was almost across the street, then decided to drive directly towards me anyway. Let me draw you a very shitty diagram.
Seriously. He waited until I was almost finished and then accelerated directly toward me. A half a stride behind and he would have hit me. Some people are just plain motherfuckers.

2 comments:

  1. People just suck at driving, and it drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take the blow then sue him for every penny? You weren't using that hip for anything anyways.

    ReplyDelete