Saturday, April 11, 2009

Being mad is easy

A lot of things have been going on in my life that make me mad. And what's worse is there is nothing I do to make it better. I can't say anything to the people I need to because that'll only make things worse. And there is always a good way around any issue, but the good way is so much harder. It's hard to be calm. It's hard to sit back. It's hard not to flip out at people when you feel they need to see things the way you see them. It's hard to tell someone they are being selfish when you yourself gain from them doing something different (or in some cases, simply lose less).

I'm going to be a responsible blogger at this point and engage you a little. You know who you are.
What makes you mad? What do you want to say but can't because you know it'll make things so much worse?

I'll even get the ball rolling:
"This is so much bigger than just you and you haven't given the first consideration to anyone else."

2 comments:

  1. i know who i am, yes. and i can't help but feel that you want to shout at me.
    but to indulge you: people that are oblivious to their surroundings infuriates me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thom, you're one of the few people that I can tell off no matter what. Um, take comfort in that, I guess?

    By "you know who you are," I meant, "you and Zack, my only readers."

    ReplyDelete