Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who The Hell Is Herb Trimpe?

I've decided this would be a fun story idea. I was talking with a friend of mine about who cancelled at the Expo other than Tahmoh Penikett, and it was Herb Trimpe. We asked, "who the hell is Herb Trimpe?" and I just knew that had to be the title of an indie film.

I figure it is about a high school senior that is unknown to his graduating year and he needs to make an impression before the last few weeks of school are out.

Part of me wants to rename it already to "Who The Hell Is Thomas Trimpe?" but I worry that the alliteration is too similar to "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"

My next best ideas are: "Where Can I Find Freddie French?" about a guy and his first job as a hitman, "When Do We Meet Henry Hamm?" about a lost tour group trying to meet a legendary film maker, and "Why Bradley Brown?" about the fall of an underdog who already rose to the top.

1 comment:

  1. all fantastic ideas what about "who's drilling Sidney Sampson?" about this guys trying to find this legendary slut in their college that turns out to be a bisexual man.

    ReplyDelete